A few facts
- Most organisations do not know the total cost of managing their printed documents
- Businesses are paying up to 30% too much than they should be on producing printed output - Gartner
- The average business spends 1 - 3% of annual revenues on print production - Gartner
- The average employee prints 34 pages per day of which 17% are never used
With statistics like these it's clear to see there are plenty of opportunities for a business to cut costs in the area of print production.
How we can help you reduce printing costs
Whether you're a small, medium or large organisation, Yewbarrow can help you achieve savings on your printing costs in over 80% of organisations. How we do this is as follows :-
- We carry out a print audit throughout your business. This covers all printers (networked & non networked) and photocopiers. The audit will involve 2 visits separated by a 4-6 week period. This time period allows us to gather accurate print volume / usage statistics as well as record the types of printers and photocopiers in use.
- We provide you with a detailed print audit report of our findings. This will show you what your current costs are as well as what options are available to you in reducing these costs.
For example, we may find you have an open plan office with 20 employees who each have their own printer with 1 shared photocopier. Our print audit report could show a 30% saving if you implemented 1 central Multi Functional Device (MFD - Printer, Photocopier, Scanner, Fax all in one device) and replaced the 20 printers and photocopier.
Although this is a simple example it shows you the type of process we go through.
There are many more benefits than just reducing your printing costs. At the same time as conducting our print audit we also discuss with you what issues you're currently facing with printing - e.g. breakdowns, long downtimes, running out of toner, numerous invoices from many suppliers etc.
If you decided to use us for your printing requirements, in addition to saving you costs we can also offer you the following high levels of service :-
- Preventative Maintenance. We'll regularly service your printers and photocopiers in order to significantly reduce breakdown rates. These will be at intervals ranging from one week to three months depending on copy, print volumes and speeds. During these visits we assess the outstanding life of all parts and consumables and then replace any parts that are expected to fail before the next visit.
- Remote Servicing. This includes Automatic service call notification (i.e. we sometimes know about the problem before you do!), Predictive toner monitoring, Remote firmware upgrades and device adjustments and the elimination of the need for manual meter readings by automatically providing accurate information from your devices without user intervention.
- Fast Call Out / Fix. If, in unfortunate circumstances, your printer / photocopier does break down, we'll have an engineer on site within an average of 4 hours. If your device can not be fixed within 9 hours, we'll install a loan device until yours is up and running again.